2007年7月10日火曜日

◆ Progress

Medieval Mermaid's progress is like below. The whole figure has gradually showed. First when I saw this design, I thought that it must be not large design. But actually the figure become larger than I thought. It's 20×35cm. (I 've stitched this on Zweigart Belfast) I love this designer's produces, and I have lots of Midsummer Night Designes. I can say that their sizes are larger than I thought about most of them.

Today the fabric for "beatrix Potter's Quaker Sampler" reached in my hands.:) So I'll start stitching the Beautiful Quaker,too. So now my WIPs are 5.


p.s. Thanks for visiting this blog, and giving me the comment,margie. Maybe we will start Beatrix Potter's Quaker Sampler same time. :)

1 件のコメント:

Annemarie さんのコメント...

Thanks for 'warning' us about the size of the Midsummer Night patterns. Now I will just look at yours, rather than stitch my own. I will, some day. I think you must almost have finished this one, so well done!