2008年12月23日火曜日

two exchanges

Luckily I could do stitchwork exchanges with two people,Tessa and Ulla in this Christmas.
The exchange is the my first experience for me. It was so excited and pleasure experience.
Thank you very much for Tessa and Ulla!!
My dog Ten will introduce the wonderful gifts.;)

These are from Ulla. The ornament is so pretty Christmas designs.I disprayed it on my ornament shelves. And many fabrics and pretty bag. I love them!


These are from Tessa. Her stitch work is so gorgeous. All of them relate Australia or Christmas. I cannot express my impression!


These are the mini Christmas ornaments in my house.



This year I cannot do stitch work because my bad health conditon. My disease is difficult to recover though, I hope that I will be more better in 2009. And I hope I can enjoy stitch work more than this year. Thank you everyone to read this blog. I hope all of you have spend happy days the rest of this year,and in 2009 I pray everyone happiness,peaceful,and enjoy stitch work. Sorry my bad English. I give up my English skill progress, it's sooo hard to read and write in English.:(

Merry Christmas to you....with love. Piko :)

5 件のコメント:

Margie さんのコメント...

Have a great new year! :-)

Ulla さんのコメント...

Oh so lovely to have you blogging again.And so wonderful to be a part of this swap.Really so fantastic.So many lovely things you have got and the Christmas decorations are so sweet.We 2 are so pleased to be yor swap partner.

Ulla wishes you a lovely Christmas time.

Rowyn さんのコメント...

Merry Christmas and I hope 2009 brings you better health and more energy to stitch.

Margaret さんのコメント...

Hello from New Zealand. はじめまして、別なブロッグ経由でたずねてきました。I wish for you good health and happiness in the New Year

Lennu さんのコメント...

Oh it was wonderful to see you writing again! I wish you a very happy new year and all the best! Hopefully your health will be better next year too.